ROI University Instructor
Rich started his career developing adult educational programs at Gould, Imperial Cleivite and Raymond Lift Truck Corporation. He continued his career at his family's 80-year-old privately held company, Fel-Pro Incorporated, managing Marketing and then Acquisitions. He also served on Fel-Pro's board of directors. Rich currently is the principal of ROI Consulting, helping family owners grow and pass down their business to subsequent generations.
BS in Corporate Communications,
Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY
MBA, J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Current adjunct Professor of Marketing - The Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
- Past instructor for the Corporate Education Division - The Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
- Visiting instructor - Ithaca College
- Visiting lecturer - Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School and Executive Programs
- Workshop instructor for Family Business Centers such as: Loyola University, University of Toledo, and University of Wisconsin
- Workshop instructor for Family Business Organizations such as: AWDA University, Physicians Insurance Association of America, True Value University, and Evanston, Skokie, and Wilmette Chamber Groups.
Highlighted Faculty :